So, getting injured sucks.
A little over a week ago I was working out with my trainer and I breathed wrong while doing leg presses. It slightly hurt that day, so we stopped the work out. It hurt a little here and a little there, but working Saturday just pissed it off. I actually went to the doctor to make sure there wasn't anything major wrong. Luckily, it was just muscle strain. Take it easy for a few days (yeah, have you met me??).
So, I have taken it easy for 8 days now, and I've missed working out. Today I got in the pool to test it out. There's still a little bit of 'hey, you hurt yourself last week', but overall, it felt good. My googles broke, but that's a different issue.
I'm going to get back into the swing, and need to do it quickly! Just 38 days to go until the tri!!!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Glad you're back on your feet! :)
ReplyDelete