Sunday, February 15, 2009

A jogger I may be, but a blogger I am not...

Jeanne emailed me and told me what has become the title of today's blog...she's right. I know you dear reader are interested (for some reason) in what I'm doing. I'll try and do it once a week, that is my goal for Sunday mornings.

Training is going great. Between my sessions with my trainer for strength, and my personal workouts for endurance and shape, my body is liking it. There are muscles on my body that are showing up that haven't been there since I was swimming year round. My swim feels strong, runs don't hurt nearly as badly, biking has power. The human body never ceases to amaze me.

Here's what I did this past Friday night. Friday night run. What made me happy about this is that I went about 2 miles without stopping. That part is getting longer, which is good!

Just 10 more weeks until the tri. I'm going to be much more prepared for this one than the others, and that's exciting. But, I've still got a long way to go.

My weigh in this morning: 238!!! (That's 17 pounds!!!)

1 comment: