Hi I'm Allan (Hi Allan) and I'm AWESOME!!!
Something has happened - this is taking over my life - and it's GOOD!!! I'm making good decisions all over. Today, I went to the grocery store, and wasn't even tempted to buy junk. I didn't want to negate all this hard work I've been putting in! I'm enjoying eating better. I am starting to look forward to working out. I have more energy, I'm off coffee, I'm getting better every day! WOOHOO!
Working out has been going great. My trainer KICKED MY ASS Saturday. My glutes are still sore, stupid lunges. I kinda feel bad now for all the lunges I made people do when I was coaching swim team (no I don't really). Speaking of swimming, I ordered a book with some new swimming workouts. I seem to get much more done if I have a list of things to do, not just 'swim'.
Oh, and Garmin sent me my new watch, so I'll be posting workout summaries when appropriate. Unfortunately, there will be no swimming susmmaries.
Saturday Trainer Workout
I'm eating great...having lemon pepper talapia on spinach salad tonight :)
Oh, and the coolest thing? My belly is getting smaller. I've started to notice it! I caught myself rubbing it because it amazes me. My clothes are fitting better and my face is starting to show it too. This is fun!
1/26 AM: 242! (That's 13!!!)
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

guess what....i just joined a gym, had my first workout and will probably die tomorrow;) wish me luck!
ReplyDelete