Well, I did it. I got out of shape again. Not as bad as before, but still not great. It's been a lazy year for me. Turns out I need races scheduled to stay motivated. The only race I did in 2010 was the Peachtree and it was a dismal showing. I've put weight back on this year. Clothes are tighter and I'm worn down again. It's time to get better every day.
I ran a mile and a half with Fred Thursday. Well, covered a mile and a half, walking probably half of it.
Today, I ran 2 miles without stopping. Sad that I'm happy about that, but it's a good starting point on my way back to fit.
Did I mention I'm going to do an IronMan next year? I am. More about that later.
Weight today: 239
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment