Hello All!
So, as I said before time and time again. Blogging and I don't get along. I don't like typing a lot of stuff on a consistent basis. Maybe it's my attention span, maybe it's that I doubt anyone actually reads it. Who knows.
Bottom line, I'm training again.
I did the Half Ironman in November. It was ugly, but I finished it. Mission accomplished.
During the off season, I was lazy. I put 11 lbs back on. At my lowest I got to 209, and weighed in at 220 last month. I was being lazy with my diet and not exercising at all. In March I joined the gym again, and started running. Needless to say, I love it. I have more energy again. I ran 4 miles today and felt great. I'm going to bump up the base mileage to 5 next week.
I'm now going to tweet my progress, and aim to update this monthly. Maybe I can stick to that. I am sticking to the training. No races on the calendar yet, but maybe I'll get something on there.
Follow me: http://twitter.com/triallantri
Saturday, April 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment