Hi all!
So, this week's training had some highlights. I've started running more. 2 reasons for that, 1) It's my weak link on the tri 2) I'm running the Peachtree Road Race July 4th. That will be the first 10k I'm running (that isn't after swimming and biking). My goal for it is to run the entire thing without walking. Considering where I was at the beginning of the year, that's a lofty goal. I've made some great progress towards it.
This week, I ran my 5.12 mile loop from my house without stopping. Holy crap. Normally I run 1-2, and a few times I've run 3. Never have I done 4, and I just skipped along to 5. Sweet! Not really sure what I did right, but it felt good. Again, not setting any speed records, but I did it. Woo!
Hit the pool again this week too. Got to keep that swimming in tune. Hoping to get another ride in this weekend, and at least one during the week. I'm doing some extra training shifts at work, but I still should be able to work it in.
I feel extremely full right now, the roomies ordered in pizza and it was gooooood! I haven't weighed in in a couple days, but I'm guessing I'm holding steady. Kind of frustrated, but I realize this happens.
I'm going running in the morning - my 5 mile loop, and then working out with my trainer - and then working an 11 hour shift at work. I must be a masochist.
Keep pushing on!
Friday, May 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment