Hi, My name is Allan (Hi Allan) and I'm AWESOME!
Sorry for not posting over the weekend. Fear not though, I haven't fallen off the wagon. Saturday and Sunday are my double days. I work from 1-Close both days and just didn't feel like typing. Didn't get out until 12:30 Saturday night, and around 11 Sunday.
First meeting with my trainer went well. We'll get along, and he'll get me strong. I am still sore to the point that buttoning my shirt today hurt - 48 hours later! Luckily, I am still able to carry a tray and set plates down. We're doing legs on Wednesday - for that I'm a little scared too.
Working out has been going well too. Saturday's workout with the trainer is here. It's a short warm up, the weights, and then 30 minutes of treadmill. No workout on Sunday, it's my rest day. Went and did 3.5 miles on the treadmill this morning. It went really well, ran 2 10 minute sections, and one 5 minute, walked the rest, total of 45 minutes. No link today because apparently MY garmin isn't water resistant, like it claims to be. I went for a swim after the run, and it stopped working within a 50. I took the back off, but nothing yet. I'm calling in a bit.
Food has been going well too. I'm not overly hungry at anytime, which is good (even during the 1-12:30 shift, I was fine). My protein smoothies are delicious. Haven't cheated at all. Yay!
Weigh in 1/12 8AM: 249
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment