Hi, My name is Allan (Hi Allan). And I'm AWESOME!!
I'm also in a GREAT amount of pain. The southern part of my body is threatening to secede, a civil war is pending. My thighs haven't had this much work in a while, and they are reminding me. I'm sure this is primarily from the trainer the other day. But, damn, it hurts. I pushed on today. Planned to do a swim and treadmill today, but realized once I had my suit on that I didn't have goggles. I can't swim without goggles. Oh well, 40 minutes on the treadmill - detailed here.
Breakfast: Oatmeal with strawberries, scrambled egg whites (kind of boring, but I gave it a try), coffee (no milk or cream, just sugar), OJ
Lunch: 1/2 homewrecker burrito from Moe's, split with Kelly. Was actually satisfied, those things are huge!
Snacks: Pretzel/peanut butter sandwiches, cheezits, nature valley fruit and nut bar
Dinner: Chickfila Chargrilled and Fruit Salad with Berry Vinaigrette (actually pretty tasty)
Weigh in 1/8 AM: 255
In bed: 11PM, asleep by 11:30.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment