Wednesday, May 4, 2011

And for today...

Kilby was my guest workout partner today.

We did the circuits again. I mapped it on mapmyrun.com and it is .55 mile loop, followed by 75 yards of lunges to the back yard, followed by 10 pushups, 10 situps, and then 75 yards of lunges to the street again. Today, we did 3 of these. Ouch.

I ate oatmeal for breakfast - and must say - ALWAYS REMEMBER THE SALT! Yeah, that itty bitty little bit of salt that goes in it makes a huge difference. It was borderline gross. I added it after the fact, but the damage was done! Had 2 hot dogs for lunch - yummy! (though not amazing for me). Apple with peanut butter for snack after the workout.

I'm feeling good. Working out always feels good, why do I forget this? See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment