So, after the Mother's Day stuff and the successful weigh in, I rocked 8 hours of work, jumped on a plane, and flew to Dallas. Pappas sends us there every few months for some continuing training. The great part about it? Pappas Bros. Steakhouse. This place is amazing. It's not healthy, at all, but, who cares. I ate good all day Monday so I could eat horribly that night.
I had an crabcake appetizer, 18oz Ribeye (oh so good), shared crab mac 'n cheese and creamed spinach, and shared the Moonpie dessert. I was in heaven. I did have 2 scotches however. I don't feel guilty about the drinking, because the ribeye far outshines the scotch as 'bad for me' things. But, when I eat a $45 steak, I need a decent scotch to go with it - Glenlivet 12, for the record.
But, as a win - I woke up at 5:45 the next morning and knocked out 45 minutes on the bike in the hotel gym. Let's face it, working out rarely happens when traveling, but I made it. I had to, so I call the trip a win on the way to success!
Wednesday, May 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment