So, you know how they say getting in shape is so rewarding? Yeah. BS. It sucks. Getting out of shape is so much more fun.
This has been a challenging week, and kind of shows me where my challenges are going to be. I had Wednesday off and took Fred for a long walk. And then, confession time, I didn't do anything Thursday, Friday, or Saturday. I tried my best to eat well since I knew I wasn't exercising. I worked 3 killer shifts at work. I slept in this morning until 11:30. I'm exhausted.
In actuality, I'm feeling pretty guilty about not doing my exercise. Which, I feel good about. I want to get on here and tell you all that I'm kicking ass, so was dreading this post. This actually is a good thing. I'm going to knock out work tonight, get some sleep, wake up, get a run in and post a weigh in, no matter the results.
Got my phone number? Text me and ask what I've done on any given day. I need the accountability.
Who wants to run this week? I work all nights, so will be doing morning work outs. And then - Friday I go for a Mocation (vacation with Mo!). Well, she's got her Ironman on Saturday. It's my vacation, and she'll be there :)
Sunday, May 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment