Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Wow

So, I'm amazed.

I started getting response within 5 minutes of posting the first post the other day. I'm touched. Thank you for the words of encouragement and advice.

Here's what I've done exercise wise since Saturday night when I made this list:
Sunday - 2 laps of my neighborhood (not far - probably 1/2 mile a lap), with lunges, situps, and push ups after each lap. (My abs were mad at me all day)
Monday - Worked 16 hours (yes, really!), BUT I still got my 30 minutes in. Did 30 minutes of swimming.

I've been eating well and watching portions. This is the easy week, the true test is next week, and the week after that.

I'm swimming tomorrow at Dynamo with Kevin, a friend from the old neighborhood who needed a little kick too. I'm excited to get in the water with him! I might ride my bike up there :)

Oh, and the TV is unplugged (but not moved), and I haven't watched anything!

1 comment: